Visiting central Cheltenham for the weekend? Why not stay at Hilden House?
Hilden House, our stylish Cheltenham Town Centre B&B, is a Regency Town House and is the perfect destination for a Weekend Break in Cheltenham. We are close to Cheltenham’s fine array of shops, bars, theatres and restaurants as well as being within walking distance (just 20 minutes) of the world famous Racecourse. We also offer free parking (permit controlled).
Our Cheltenham B&B's 12 ensuite rooms (starting from £55 for a single room per night including breakfast) all offer a superior standard of bed and breakfast accommodation and cater for a wide range of room types and budgets. We have single, double, twin and king size rooms available at highly competitive rates. Furthermore our Garden Suite has the added facility of a fully fitted kitchen, a bathroom (with bath and shower) and can be hired out on a weekly basis as a serviced apartment.
All rooms have a state of the art flat screen TV, complimentary toiletries, hair dryer, radio alarm clock and tea and coffee making facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout Hilden House.
Breakfast is included and you are able to choose from a wide selection of hot and cold items and daily specials.
FREE CANCELLATION up until 12 noon, 72 hours prior to date of arrival.
Our rates are per room, per night and are inclusive of Full English Breakfast and VAT at the current rate. Rates are effective from 1st January 2012 until further notice and are subject to change at any time. Different rates may apply at Festivals, Race Meetings and Public Holidays. Please click to read our Booking Terms and Conditions in the below document.
At Hilden House we operate an Environmental Policy whereby we are committed to providing a good quality service and experience whilst minimising our impact on the environment, by reducing, re-using and recycling.
• We refill our shampoo, bodywash and handwash bottles in the guest’s rooms
• Guest towels are not necessarily changed on a daily basis, only when obviously wet, or requested by our guest
• Fairtrade teas, coffees and products are used where-ever possible
• We recycle all glass/cans/paper/cardboard and plastics
• We buy local produce such as Old Spot Sausages, Bacon,Apple Juice, Honey, Eggs and Preserves and support the local Farmers Market whenever possible
• We use Energy Saving lightbulbs
• All electrical equipment, heating and lighting is turned off when not required
• We advise our guests of the nearest bus stop, so that guests can chose to leave their car parked if they wish
• All of our breakfasts are cooked to order so that small appetites can be offered small meals
• Eco-washing balls are used in place of washing powder and the temperature of the wash cycle has been reduced